Designed for smaller rooms, the Harbor Town Rocking Recliner gives you the comfort of a recliner with a lighter silhouette and a sleek, stylish frame that's truly transitional. It features a channel-stitched back, a cushioned headrest and decorative bentwood arms topped with pillow-like padding. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. When you're not reclining, it's a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Customizable with your choice of leather or fabrics and other upgrades
- Plush, ultra-comfortable recliner
- Clean, casual style
- Chaise seat and legrest
- Smaller arm posts and thinner arm pads provide a stylish, tailored look
- Thinner back design looks less overstuffed
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Single needle top-stitching on the chaise seat
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.